runinfitness run programs
Train to run, jog or walk many of the local runs throughout the year!
runinfitness training programs are about:
- learning how to train effieciently and safely
- increasing your aerobic base and threshold
- training with a heart rate monitor
- training plans using the Heart Zones Methodology
- increasing fitness levels
- having fun while training
runinfitness training programs include:
- weekly training schedules with on-line calendar
- Heart Zones Training Methodology
- weekly emails with training tips
- on-line logging tool to track your fitness progress
- professional coach support
- group support and fun training with friends
runinfitness training programs also teach:
- goal setting
- proper sports nutrition
- balance in life & fitness
- injury prevention
- core strengthening
- strength training for running
runinfitness training participants express their gratitude:
"We LOVE this running program! In fact, we are up to running 4-6 miles most days of the week. Nearly 5 weeks ago, we could barely run a mile, now look at us! I just participated in a 5k and came in 9th out of 43 in my age group. I was pretty surprised and WOW - heart rate training really works! Thank you so much for your training & motivation you provide to us!" - Pam & Mattie
"I cannot begin to express what a rewarding experience it has been for me to complete the Girlfriends Half Marathon. A few years ago I’d be crazy enough to even consider running 13+ miles. I am enjoying my new life as an athlete and really appreciate all you have done to encourage, inspire, and coach me, as well as being there to celebrate with me as I finish these tremendous feats! What an amazing team we had – we all did it! The whole team! We started this training journey together and not one of us got injured, not one of us gave up. Each of you have been an inspiration to me and helped me in some way to the finish line. I hope to have the opportunity to train together again in the future! - S.B.
Thank you for all your coaching help. I really feel I've accomplished a lot these last couple months during our training. I appreciate all of the run training information and motivation you've provided.
I am not sure I could have accomplished this goal of a half marathon without your coaching and the Infitness Run Team. – P.H.
identify | realize | believe | achieve
determination | motivation